Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm still here....

I know it's been forever since I posted, but honestly there has not been much to post about. Our family did get some exciting news in March! My youngest sister, Katie, got engaged. She and Ben are getting married here in Birmingham in July and we are all so excited. I still can't believe that she is getting married. I think I will always picture Katie as my baby sister walking around in her purple sweatsuit with her monogram on it. She has grown into such an amazing woman and I know she and Ben will love married life. I am so honored to be a part of their special day and can't wait to share this day with them.




Katie and Ben the night they got engaged




Katie's beautiful ring




How I will always picture Katie :)

Matt is still working on our kitchen renovation - I have honestly lost track of how long it has taken him to do this. It does look really good and I can't wait to see what it looks like once it is finished. He will work on our bathroom once he's finished with the kitchen and he promises it won't take that long at all. Sure! I have heard that before. :) I am impressed with all that he can do around the house. He is very handy! Once the kitchen is finished, I will post pictures for everyone to see.

Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Well aren't you the sweetest...I love you sister! :)