Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I know it has been a long time since I have blogged, but I am still here. We had a nice summer and are enjoying our fall now. This summer my youngest sister, Katie, got married and it was really beautiful.



Some amazing women in my life




More amazing women in my life



Matt and I also decided to add another member to our family this summer. We love our sweet rescue puppy, Rusty, and knew we wanted another rescue puppy. We contacted the Brittany Spaniel Rescue group and met Emily or as she is known, Bella. (I do love Twilight, but she is not named after Bella from Twilight. Anyone that knows me knows that I am on Team Bella Sucks.) She is very different from Rusty, but we love her so much. She and Rusty are getting adjusted to each other and doing well.







I will try and blog more, but before I go..... WAR EAGLE!!


No comments: